Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fishing the Coosa River





My son and I headed out on Saturday to fish the coosa river with friend and kayak angler Philip Boykin . It was a cold saturday morning .We all were dress like it was winter time , SO we headed down the river fishing along banks and rock pilings. I was Throwing a lipless crankbait and jr was throwing a rattle trap in white stripper pattern. Jr caught a monster spotted bass to start the morning , as we headed further,i had switched over to a war eagle spinnerbait and made my first casted  towards the bank, as i started to reel it in, it get slammed!  I knew i had something big as I was fighting it I got it to me and it was a big catfish .The big fish  i ever caught in freshwater . The day was awesome we caught really good fish and looking forward to fish coosa river soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment